72281Re: [Z_Scale] Diesel Locomotive Service Facility

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Jeff,
      Facilities like these often carry the following warning:

      DANGER - PELIGRO
      Diesel Locomotive Service Only.
      Do not haul stack container cars or other
      high, tall freight along these service tracks.

      Se trata de un centro de servicio locomotora diesel.
      No transportar coches de pila de contenedores u otros
      coches de alta, fletes altos a lo largo de estas v´┐Żas de servicio.

      So if you do use these items do not run stack container cars
      on the service tracks.

      N scale maybe. The price would have to be 35% to 40%
      higher than Z scale. N scale is bigger in all three dimensions:
      X, Y & Z axis.

      Best regards,
      Reynard