72279Re: [Z_Scale] Diesel Locomotive Service Facility

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Melissa,

      Metals are essential to building some complex
      models - plastic would have looked lumpy... and wood?

      Even though stainless steel is tough to extract out of the kits,
      it certainly forms well when it comes to intricate detail.
      And it is very durable. These models will be around a
      long, long time ;>)

      Thanks for your appreciation.

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com