72273Re: [Z_Scale] Diesel Locomotive Service Facility

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Rob,
      Thanks. It took a lot of research to understand
      what a complete turnaround facility has
      and then design something that was build-able.
      One of the most complete kits I've ever
      delved into.

      Thank you for the excellent help that you have
      provided for my business over years!

      Our quest is to create accurate, fun and interesting
      Z scale products for all of us Zed-heads ;>)

      Reynard