      From: Peter Nolan
      Date: 2/16/2013 8:30:49 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Ships

      For now, you can see a non-annotated album over at google:

      https://plus.google
      com/u/0/photos/115398431295896291774/albums/5564355664136605137?hl=en

      This is just my storage space, and the ships in N and Z are near the end of
      the album.

      I'll try to move them over to Yahoo in the future. I am busy making ships
      most of the time, so I sometimes neglect showing them properly on the
      various forums and groups. While I spent my entire career in marketing, I'd
      now rather build ships than market them.