72234Re: Marklin 8864

  • tony_wheeler63
    Feb 12 6:37 AM
      Marklin 8864
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/photos/album/1563451193/pic/17752\
      79872/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>

      Kev,

      Here's a link and I've circled the part loc that I'm missing.

      Thanks,

      Tony

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "tony_wheeler63" wrote:

      > For those of you that own Marklin's (8864)little diesel switcher, how
      do you keep from losing the plastic top on the housing? I have three of
      these amazing little machines and have lost the plastic top for one. You
      would think that you could buy just the top but you have to buy an
      entire housing. I can't see putting that much money into one when you
      can find a used 8864 for 40-50 dollars. does anyone know of a sourse for
      just the plastic top.