72217Re: For fun, Z scale up and down helix solar powered

  • gordini94
    Feb 10, 2013
      Ok as i was discussing with Ell earlier (I can't find my previous posts anyway)
      I am planning to use marklin 8510,145mm radius and 8520, 195 mm radius so I will have an inner 29cm cycle and an outer 39 cm cycle. The most ''difficult' thing will be the track part that will connect the outer with the inner cycle, I don't know if marklin has such a curve that will fit or i will need to use a flexi track. If someone knows please let me know about the track.

      Regarding the plexiglass i hope a friend of mine will design it in autocad and then go somewhere and cut it in 3-4mm plexiglass.

      Thomas

      Www.thomasworkbench.com