      From: "dr strangelove" <kaiserwillieii0815@...>
      Sender: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:39:24
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: When will the time come for Switchers?

      I know all you guys want switch engines, but could anyone tell me why? Is it because they are small and cool looking? ( I do like them because they are small and cool looking) Is it becasue you have big train yards? Myself, I am working on a particular RR at a particular time, and though they did switching, it was always with a road engine. GP7, SD7, ect. I am always interested in new things in Z and any new engine type is welcome, but I am just wondering if there are folks out there that think they can only do switching operations with a switch engine?