72194Re: [Z_Scale] Re: When will the time come for Switchers?

  • Nathan Leon
    Feb 4, 2013
      A GE 70 Tonner would be my primary Engine (Actually 3 would pull 18 box cars at a time) for my model of the M&ET.   It's a business park in Modesto, CA and I worked in the supply chain of a major Winery that utilized its services.  That is my primary motivation.  But almost every main line is serviced by a switcher somewhere and I would think it would be highly desirable since at this time there seems to be zero affordable switchers in Z scale.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic