72192Re: [Z_Scale] Re: When will the time come for Switchers?

  • BAZ
    Feb 4, 2013
      Many factories, short lines, shops, etc. used the smaller locos, especially early on but you see them now too as modern hybrids, etc.

      I do switching on my side yard and would do more with a smaller loco. It just looks right ;)

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      Sent 'from the road'