72189Re: When will the time come for Switchers?

  • dr strangelove
    Feb 4 12:39 PM
      I know all you guys want switch engines, but could anyone tell me why? Is it because they are small and cool looking? ( I do like them because they are small and cool looking) Is it becasue you have big train yards? Myself, I am working on a particular RR at a particular time, and though they did switching, it was always with a road engine. GP7, SD7, ect. I am always interested in new things in Z and any new engine type is welcome, but I am just wondering if there are folks out there that think they can only do switching operations with a switch engine?
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic