72174Re: [Z_Scale] Today In History

  • Lee Barry
    Feb 2, 2013
      yes and the people here in Bristol,Va./Tn. think we really have something here since ours was restored a while back. You could lose it in a corner of Grand Central Station, oops, Terminal, where all of the trains terminate their runs, underground, thanks to Jackie Kennedy, Onaisis foer her super help in having it restored. By by the way our train station has been on one of those ghosts shows in regards to there being ghosts in it, and some unexplained stuff going on inside of it.
    • Show all 768 messages in this topic