72130Re: Seeking assistance with Marklin #8800 loco

  • mark2playz
    Jan 29, 2013
      Jeff,
      You might want to check out: http://www.z-world.com/instructions/
      for the instructions that go with the 8800.
      Also I'll be interested in reading about your Arduino-base throttle. I did one years ago using the Parallax Basic Stamp, similar to their online app note. Haven't done much with the Arduino yet, but I see some interesting opportunities with the on-chip analog.

      Mark