      From: Reynard Wellman
      Date: 1/25/2013 5:35:22 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: ZScaleYardSale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] GP38 Handrails, etc.

      Hi Loren, Ed, Everybody,

      Great news. The final iteration of the GP38-2 Handrails & Super-details,
      kit #1201, is being manufactured next Monday thru Friday and will ship to us
      by the
      first week of Feb. 2013. From here I will then start shipping to all
      purchasers
      and dealers. Also, the instructions are now complete and are ready for
      packaging.
      MSRP is $23.88

      Manufacturing stainless requires more time to cure & etch than brass
      and we had to make important design adjustments until the parts met
      my exact design parameters. Sorry it took a little longer than I anticipated

      There is also another big surprise waiting in the wings --- also made
      of stainless steel. But that rabbit wont come out of the hat until he's darn
      good and ready!

      regardZ to all !

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com