      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Signals and placement and 1 more Q.
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 25, 2013, 7:15 AM

      Hi Reynard,

      What's the news regarding the detailing kits for the AZL GP 38s? Almost

      ready?

      Loren

      Date: 1/25/2013 6:23:21 AM

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      Hello Eric,

      We make two types of (non-electrical) RR track signal kits:

      http://www.micronart.com/1024_triple_searchlight.html

      http://www.micronart.com/1022_double_searchlight.html

      These use Swarovski™ colored crystals to simulate lighted signals.

      Here is an article on railroad signals that may be of interest to you:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_railroad_signals

      Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

      Reynard Wellman

      http://www.micronart.com

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 4:09 PM, proverbs30789 wrote:

      > Hey all!

      > It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I was wondering if

      anyone knows of a publication that would show what types of signals would be

      used trackside and where they would be placed. I would love to add some Z

      scale signals to my layout but I am completely lost. If it helps, I am

      modeling GN, NP, SP&S and BN.

      > Second question:

      > I recently saw some American steam shells for sale on E-Bay that use

      Marklin guts. I know that republiclocomotiveworks.com use to carry some.

      Anyone have any idea where a 0-6-0, 0-8-0 or any other Z scale steam shells

      could be found?