      From: Reynard Wellman
      Date: 1/25/2013 6:23:21 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Signals and placement and 1 more Q.

      Hello Eric,
      We make two types of (non-electrical) RR track signal kits:
      http://www.micronart.com/1024_triple_searchlight.html
      http://www.micronart.com/1022_double_searchlight.html
      These use Swarovski™ colored crystals to simulate lighted signals.

      Here is an article on railroad signals that may be of interest to you:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_railroad_signals

      Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 4:09 PM, proverbs30789 wrote:

      > Hey all!
      >
      > It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I was wondering if
      anyone knows of a publication that would show what types of signals would be
      used trackside and where they would be placed. I would love to add some Z
      scale signals to my layout but I am completely lost. If it helps, I am
      modeling GN, NP, SP&S and BN.

      > Second question:
      >
      > I recently saw some American steam shells for sale on E-Bay that use
      Marklin guts. I know that republiclocomotiveworks.com use to carry some.
      Anyone have any idea where a 0-6-0, 0-8-0 or any other Z scale steam shells
      could be found?