      From: proverbs30789 <proverbs30789@...>
      To: z_scale <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Signals and placement and 1 more Q.

      Hey all!

      It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I was wondering if anyone knows of a publication that would show what types of signals would be used trackside and where they would be placed. I would love to add some Z scale signals to my layout but I am completely lost. If it helps, I am modeling GN, NP, SP&S and BN.

      Second question:

      I recently saw some American steam shells for sale on E-Bay that use Marklin guts. I know that republiclocomotiveworks.com use to carry some. Anyone have any idea where a 0-6-0, 0-8-0 or any other Z scale steam shells could be found?

      Thanks!

      Eric