72093Signals and placement and 1 more Q.

  • proverbs30789
    Jan 24, 2013
      Hey all!

      It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I was wondering if anyone knows of a publication that would show what types of signals would be used trackside and where they would be placed. I would love to add some Z scale signals to my layout but I am completely lost. If it helps, I am modeling GN, NP, SP&S and BN.

      Second question:

      I recently saw some American steam shells for sale on E-Bay that use Marklin guts. I know that republiclocomotiveworks.com use to carry some. Anyone have any idea where a 0-6-0, 0-8-0 or any other Z scale steam shells could be found?

      Thanks!

      Eric
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic