71449Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Today In History

  • Geoffrey Harleigh Wathen
    Oct 2, 2012
      Reading his post, it is clear that he is talking about discussions involving government agencies (such as the EPA), which can easily start down the slippery slope of talking about politics (EPA policies under XYZ were good/bad/who cares). It seems that this is really a case of "use common sense", and trying to elevate it to "a list of words that we can or cannot use" seems, in itself, argumentative and inflammatory.

      GW.