71164Re: [Z_Scale] Why 1:220 ?

  • Reynard Wellman
    Sep 1, 2012
      Hi Loren,
      I also suspect that it had something to do with the
      track gauge of exactly 6.5 mm that Marklin came up with
      and the diameter of the available motors that would
      work within that range.

      We Electro/Mechanical folks have to design around numbers
      for solids. (Organics are another matter entirely, just add water
      and fertilizers ;>)

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com