71020Re: Hi Michael

  • Michael
    Aug 3, 2012
      Hi Michael, another Michael here. I have 5 controllers on my layout. I have one old (1982) blue one and 4 new (2005) ones. I lived in Weinheim near Heidelberg. The local hobby shop was Modelleisenbahn und Kinderwagen Grimm (they opened in 1862). They would get 110 V input transformers for me at a great price. So instead of doing a lot of complicated wiring, I just bought a transformer for each track/block and brought them back to Atlanta when I moved.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <michael.h100@...> wrote:

      > Hi you noticed the 5 contollers better explain the 2way controller is for my 2 shuttles on the layout no1 shuttle accross the bridge no2 shuttle from inside loop from station on a 85 variable timer the 3 way controller whitch i may say ibuilt from scratch controller the outside line and inside line plus cantenary all regulated at 10volts
      > PS if you look at the back you will a big box hold the two shuttles in there i built from scratch.mike

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic