      From: Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...>
      To: "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] GTE announces new shows in 2013

      Dear sj_baz_man

      Thank you for the info. Would it be possible that you could be a little more specific as far as the actual locations are concerned I.e. richmond - Virginia? Or is there a Richmond in Calif as it seems all shows are west of the Pecos
      I'm new at this and wondering if there are any exciting shows on the East coast but not listed?
      And while I'm at it do you publish any major events being held in Germany I.e. Dortmund, Munich, Essen, Goppingen etc or other european countries or would you be able to point me to an address on the internet that may specialize in event publications which may include model railroading. As you know our hobby is of humongous proportion there and almost a way of live across the pond
      Thank you very much.

      Rainer (Ray) Kuhn
      Sent from my iPad