      From: "David" <davesejunk@...>
      Sender: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 02:57:46
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Wiring question

      What gauge / type wire should i use to wire 3 micro trains locomotives together? I have 2 powered F7 "A" units and one Dummy "B" unit.
      What I would like to do is wire a decoder to each A unit with just enough wire to run it out the back of the A and into the B where i could hide the decoder itself.
      By housing the decoders in the B unit I would not have to worry about trying to squeeze a decoder under the shell + I could tie the pickup wires from each unit together to provide better pickup.

      I know I would have to speed match them before wiring them together permanently.

      What do you think is it worth a try? or would finding wires small and flexible enough to do this not be sufficient to power the decoders & motors?

      David