70499Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains: Pelle K. Soeeborg Interview

  • Reynard Wellman
    May 4 6:10 AM
      Hi John,
      I just read your interview with Pelle K. Soeeborg and was very impressed,
      so much so that I have ordered his book; "Essential Model Railroad Scenery".

      Thank you for an excellent interview/article!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com