70493Re: NZSC Arrival in Denver

  • trainssd
    May 1, 2012
      Yeah, I'll bet if you say you want the Southeast Denver Red Lion, the one that is actually in the city of Aurora, that will help.

      We will test this theory on Thursday.

      (I can't see why... oh I guess I do, they want to pull in the poor fools that think they actually got a hotel in Denver... not exactly walking distance to downtown)