70082Re: Re : [Z_Scale] New poll for z_scale

  • Don
    Mar 24, 2012
      Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

      > its your money, your space, and your time. build it how you want, when you want,whatever scale you want, just be sure it is an enjoyment to you and your "electronic nephew". I will just bet you won't get him away from his iphone,laptop and video games. Lee Barry, CEO LZPMRR

    • Show all 178 messages in this topic