69779Re: My first layout

  • StonyS
    Mar 4, 2012
      Have the 3 year old child of a friend visit for the afternoon, and make the mistake of not watching (her) for 45 seconds.

      That's what happened to mine. EVERY join on two full strips snapped cleanly in half.

      ======
      I do feel that a small disclaimer is needed: what angle of elevation of WS did you purchase? Many Z engines cannot make it up the 4 degree incline, you NEED a more gentle incline than that. I wish I had known that fact before I got mine anchored in place.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <zbarr474@...> wrote:

      > Rob:
      >
      > HOW do you cut them in half? Since they are zig-zag strips I find when they are cut in half you end up with a shopping cart full of puzzle pieces.
      >
      > ...don

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic