      From: ztrack@... <ztrack@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] My first layout
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 6:03 AM

      Congratulations on your first layout!

      I have found that you can cut the Woodland Scenics risers in half. They are

      wide, so you have more than enough room to cut them down. This may give you

      enough room on the edge.

      Just watch your grade. We typically recommend that you don't go above a 2%

      grade. The steeper the grade, the less you will be able to pull.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.

      Distributor American Z Line

      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo