69754Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • John D. Duino
    Mar 2, 2012
      It was only for something to relax the nerves...a bowl of ice cream will do. :)

      I can definitely say I am looking forward to whatever you all have cooked up...I've got a Main Street to populate, afterall!

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
      To: z scale
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
      the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
      After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
      of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
      Karin supersize it when you take her out.