      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      To: z_scale <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 10:48 am
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      Too late John,

      I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
      spend $300.00 for counseling.

      Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
      without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
      of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

      Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
      ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

      Loren