      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 9:40:52 AM
      To: z scale
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      (in case somebody was taking me seriously....which heaven knows why they
      would....I was teasing Loren. These kits are beautiful! Love 'em!)

      From: david.davidksmith
      Date: 3/1/2012 12:12:51 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      If your structure needs include a classic Five and Dime, TBS has what you
      want: http://townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z05.htm

      Enjoy!
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm