69563Re: Dead RDC-2

  • mark2playz
    Feb 7, 2012
      Stew,
      Glad to read that you have two working RDCs. One could say the cause of your problem is the tight tolerances in Z, or something else. But some times it seems that it's a matter of putting back together, again and again. It took three times for me to get my RDC back together and working right, and I'd swear I did exactly the same each time.

      Mark