69541Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Dead RDC-2

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Feb 7, 2012
      Stew,

      Check this. With the truck removed, insert the drive shaft into the slot on
      the side of the truck. Does the shaft rotate? If so, we can rule out
      completely a truck issue.

      I have found positioning the drive shaft into the chassis can be hit or
      miss. I sort of work it in a bit and then see if it engages.

      Another tip is try the RDC without the drive shaft to the questionable
      truck. Does it run? It will run with only one shaft.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo