69528Re: Dead RDC-2

  • mark2playz
    Feb 5, 2012
      Stew,
      The trucks have horizontal ears on the sides of the gear box that ride in slots in the shell. If you get under the shell with a toothpick the ears will slide out of the slots and you can remove the truck. The drive shaft will come off when you remove the track.
      BTW: where did you find an exploded view of the RDC?

      Hope this helps,

      Mark