      From: Malcolm Cleaveland <mcleavel@...>
      Sender: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:51:37
      To: <Z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Replacing dead motors

      Folks,

      I have a couple of AZL locos with dead motors. AZL has come up with
      replacement motors for me. I need to find someone who can fix these
      locos. I thought I had someone, but he has wimped out, says Z scale is
      "too small." Any suggestions? I'd like to get these little gems running
      before I have to learn to play a harp.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z