69300Re: Rokuhan Controller

  • Garth
    Jan 16, 2012
      Every straight piece of track over 55mm in length has a slot for the feeder cable to fit into and the other end plugs into their controllers
      part number is A001(Rokuhan )or RKA001 (Intermountain)Their is and extension cable for this also A003 (Rokuhan ) or RKA003 (Intermountain)

      I suggest you purchase both as the 001 is fairly short.

      cheers Garth

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ismail arslangiray <iarslangiray@...> wrote:

      > I was looking at Rokuhan tracks and I did not see a connector track.
      > How do you interface the track to controller? Via turnouts?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic