      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] collection for sale
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 4:08 AM

      I should have known it, as soon as I mention ZoCal, John pops out from
      behind the bushes and begins his mad dash for insanity.

      John, relax, you have already won, hands down. Actually there was no
      competition with you running.

      Karin gives me enough lumps as it is......thank you very much. Go pick on
      someone your own size and don't forget to clean the track before the next
      show. Now there is a good idea...let's make John the PTCO. That's
      permanent track cleaning orderly to you John.. :o)

      Happy new year to all,

      Loren