68364Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Pier set (elevated track)?

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Oct 4, 2011
      Mark,

      Maybe we should put you on commission. :)

      It is actually pretty interesting. We have 100s of products that we still
      need to list on Resale. We are working through them. In this case, since
      folks were asking about risers, and I just so happened to have risers, I put
      them up right away. Right now, we have kits, a few cars, and locos as well as
      bridges ready to list. After that, a lot of Marklin track will be posted.
      Then we are back to a locos and cars. Trust me, there are a lot of very nice
      items coming!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd