68111Rokuhan connectors

  • rgminutillo
    Sep 13, 2011
      Starting a new topic so that those who are bored can skip...

      The 'accessory' and 'train' connectors are indeed Tamiya connectors, but the smaller variety: the sockets on the controller are about 11mm wide, so they are the same size and shape as Tamiya EL4.5 battery connectors.

      The 'points' connectors are different, however. They're keyed differently and shaped differently. I haven't started searching yet, but I'm going to try to find what these are called. 'Course, if any of you know...

      Everyone is quite right of course that you can cut the connectors off, or drill a wider hole and slot under the track, etc. All true, but now I'm curious...

      RGM
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic