67368Re: [Z_Scale] PayPal demand for access to banking information

  • David Mummery
    Jun 30, 2011
      Mark H,
      Boy did you open a can of worms!
      I'm retired from the financial sector and one of the resounding complaints is how the hell does EBay/PayPal get away with this.
      The only answer is that they have every regulator in there pocket.
      No one complains because its a dollar here a quarter there and so on and so forth. What everyone fails to realize is all that chump change adds up to BILLIONS of dollar; just read Ebay's year end or quarterly reports and see how PayPal is there 'Golden Goose'.
      This along with not having any other option for clean money transfers and other stuff are the reasons I avoid them at all costs.
      That's more then two cents worth so enough from me.
      Dave M