67347Ztrains Free July Drawing!

  • john_ztrains
    Jul 1, 2011
      Ztrains is heating up this summer as we make progress on our Waterfront Project. Since we’re building a shelf / switching layout, who better to have our track plan critiqued by than Lance Mindheim? Lance will be taking a look at our track plan and giving us his thoughts. What a great mini-master class!

      In addition to his critique of our track plan, Lance and his publisher have very generously sent us three copies of his popular “How To Design A Switching Layout” book to give away to three lucky Ztrains readers!

      Entries must be received by July 31, 2011. One entry per person. Winners will be notified by email.

      http://www.ztrains.com/z-scale-news/lance-mindheim-book-drawing/

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com