      From: Lee Barry <z_scale2@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] PayPal demand for access to banking information
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Z_SCALE2@...
      Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 10:15 AM

      Malcolm, Lee Barry here. I also have had problems with paypal. All of my "Z" stuff come from Loren Snyder. When I ordered some things awhile back I told paypal that I no longer wanted to use my bank debit card to use paypal, that I would prefer to use one of my credit cards. PayPal is one of the damnedest hardheaded places I've ever dealt with. They went ahead and used my debit card to charge my acct. If you are "QUICK" enough and the VP of the bank you use is a close friend then you can get your bank to refuse the charge, and if you have never used that option before then more than likely they will not charge you for this. Boy PayPal went ballistic, they sent me dozens of threatening e-mails and phone calls. When I knew it was phone cakll from them I would answer it then immediately hang up. I put their number in my do not call list. After that incidence I told Loren I'd more than likely go back to using PO MO. Thios works out better as Loren can take a
      PO MO to the PO and get it cashed, and I know he got his money. Until PP did me that way I was happy using them. It made it so much easier. I don't think they shoud keep my card numbers on file. I think it would be much better for one to use any card they want. Don't think I'll be using them anymore. I too never did not have the funds to cover the amt.  Lee Barry