      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: dlgeorgesr@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 18:01:05 -0700
      Subject: [Z_Scale] NTS- Zbend standard

      Hi Everyone.
      Excitement is a-building.
      We ( Judi and I ) launch on Saturday July 2 from Spring,Texas for Sacramento.
      Town & Country van w/trailer at 14miles/gal. x 2,000 miles one way,,,, all
      primed and ready. A new and bigger module to introduce.
      Except for the height standard and a minor attachment holes position change,,,I
      am Zbend all the way in all other aspects of the standard.
      Don A. is right about kids getting excited to run the trains.
      Thanks John D. for you comment.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave