67148For Sale

  • Melissa Musante
    Jun 18, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      As I work towards completion of the "big" layout I'm cleaning out my
      collection of stuff I'd never run...

      1) Marklin Set #8692: New in Box There is a scuff on the box where the
      price tag was but the cars in the set have never seen track and are in
      perfect condition. $150
      2) 2 Sets Marklin 86222: These are the sets with 2 Auto carriers in each
      pack. (no autos) $45.00 each both sets for $80.00
      3) MTL Commemorative Car 2005 Ztrack Convention $40.00
      4) MTL Item# 500 00 420 40' Rock Island Standard Box Sliding Door, Roof
      Walk, Road #20039. New in box. $15.00
      5) MTL 40' Rio Grande Standard Box, roof walk, sliding door, D&RGW, Road #
      69789... gold/yellow on top & silver on the bottom... New In Box BUT,
      "papers" are missing (this was a gift from my grandfather and he didn't want
      me to see the price! oh well) So I'm not sure the MTL item #. $10.00
      6) MTL 50" PG&E Standard Box, plug door, roof walk, Road# P.G.E. 4521.
      MTL#13627-2. New In Box. $15.00

      Shipping in the US will be USPS Priority Mail, Flat Rate boxes (about
      $6.00-about $15.00 depending on how big the item is) and of course you can
      combine items. International Shipping will be quoted accordingly.

      Please contact me off list melissa@...

      Thanks,
      --
      Melissa Musante