67064Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Rokuhan track survey questions.

  • Don Avila
    May 30, 2011
      *Under table machines are not very practical if you are operating on two or
      MORE inches of foam. So this would mean they should work both under and
      above...IMHO

      ...don

      *
      On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 6:01 AM, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...