66920Re: [Z_Scale] Re: GP7 Shell Swap Q

  • Loren Snyder
    May 9, 2011
      Dave,
      I know the frustration that comes from having to baby sit balky locos or
      less than ideal performance of anything mechanical. One can't always keep
      an eye open for the mule to keep moving or working right as it takes the joy
      out of the whole experience. Just imagine the fun of having to remove lost
      rolling stock or cars from inside my modules....lots of fun you bet.

      Besides, we're all growing too old for that nonsense, and just because we
      don't always function correctly doesn't mean our trains can't. :o)

      I know how important it is for your layout display to function properly so
      if your resident loco wizard ends up scratching his head, (careful, that's
      how I lost most of my hair) then by all means wrap up a care package in care
      of Gail at MTL and send them off to be repaired/replaced.

      Tell Gail I told you to send them. She'll do one of two things, either roll
      on the floor laughing loudly, or run out of the office screaming, "Loren's
      at it again!"

      Signed,
      A little crab grass in the flower garden of Gail's life,