66771Re: Question

  • mark2playz
    Apr 11, 2011
      Marty,
      I agree they are different motors. Your GP35 seems to be a bit slow compared to my GP9s (same motor and chassis). But if you are refering to the 20" x 15" loop from the MTL set, 10-15 seconds at 6 to 8V isn't abnormal for my fleet.
      If you are still concerned, I asked a question to the effect of "how do you know if your loco is running right". I got a good response of tips for tweaks and issues to look for. I'd point you there but I'm on dial-up right now.
      Mark