      From: Alex <techrepjapan@...>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re : rude and uncalled for...
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 9:43 PM

      Are these comments meant to be funny?
      Is English your primary or second language?
      I'm wondering, because maybe something got mistranslated.

      Either way... both commments are rude and uncalled for. I don't care what your politics are... left, right, middle, green, red, blue, yellow... not needed in a Z forum.

      Loren and Karin Snyder are good and dear friends of mine. I do not appreciate reading such garbage in this forum.

      Alex