66228Re: AZL Releases Budd RDCs

  • Ell
    Feb 5, 2011
      Rob,

      This excellent site shows B&O and B&M each had 19 RDCs (and other eastern roads had a number of them). Can you explain the rational of having SP in the first run, when they only had one, but not having any of the eastern roads? AZL is no alone in this sort of bias, other companies do it too. In fact, B&O wasn't even included in the list of proposed roadnames that I remember from a while back.

      Ell Geib