66204Re: New Offering for AZL .......... RDC's

  • Garth
    Feb 2, 2011
      guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

      get
      them now as they won't be around for long.