      From: soccrdad <soccrdad525@...>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Old Schoolhouse ZCS Promotional Laser Kit
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 14, 2011, 9:37 AM

      Cheers Everyone,

      You can almost hear the school bell ring from the belfry. And picture the school marm stoking the wood stove on a chilly morning since she already has the class assignments written on the blackboard behind her desk. Within moments the tiny empty pine desks will seat the town's boys and girls anxious to learn the three R's.

      I wanted to welcome you to Z Central Station's promotion of the Stonebridge Models Schoolhouse Bash Contest.  This laser cut micro plywood kit includes a highly detailed brick chimney, bell tower with bell, laser etched shingles, and more.

      For a limited time this beautiful kit is priced at $8.95 (includes first class shipping) instead of the suggested $16.95.   Stonebridge Models has sponsored prizes for "The Best Bash" and "Original Concept" categories.

      This past November we approached Karin with a concept for a new bash contest.  The idea was simple…  Two prizes, one for "Original Concept" and the second was for the "Best Bash".  The "Best Bash" portion has to use 90% of the pieces.  All modelers must start with the same kit, and to be as inclusive as possible keep the price of the kit under $10.00.

      I appreciate Karin's enthusiasm for this project, the kit details are top-notch and her ability to honor the pricing request was wonderful.  Even if you do not want to enter into the contest, please do not pass up this great deal.  Promotional pricing is limited.

      For more information visit www.stonebridgemodels.com or www.zcentralstation.com.

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station